Monday, June 16, 2008

Corey Haim Talks About His Past Relationship With Victoria Beckham. is that true?




Corey Haim says Victoria Beckham loved "gnawing" on his lip when they dated.
The 36-year-old actor, who briefly romanced the star in 1995, fell for the former Spice Girl - who is now married to soccer star David Beckham - despite her bizarre kissing technique.
He said: "I did date Victoria Beckham. When she kisses she does this funny thing. She does this gnaw thing. She liked to gnaw on my lip."
Corey also recalled the first time he met Victoria and her Spice Girls bandmates at a London recording studio. He said: "Five girls in these crazy outfits piled out of a car. They were like punk chicks, Sid Vicious chicks. They walked into the studio and I met Vic. Sniper eyes. It was my obligation as a man to hang out with her."
Corey revealed Victoria, 34, was so serious about him she took him home to meet her parents. He said: "I went to her parents` house. She crept into my room at three in the morning. I heard this knock on the door and it was Vic. Earlier her folks had said, `I don`t want to hear you sneaking around the house in the middle of the night.` She was just checking that I was OK!"

0 comments: